Details about Dan Walker Journalism Scholarship, 2018
Dan Walker Journalism Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Broadcast Journalism, Print Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU students.
- Applicants for Dan Walker Journalism Scholarship, 2018 must either wish to apply or have received an offer of a place for MA Broadcast Journalism or MA Print Journalism at the University.
- Applicants should be domiciled in the UK/EU and are not charged tuition fee at the international rate.
- Candidates must not possess qualifications of master's level or higher.
- Candidates applying for Dan Walker Journalism Scholarship, 2018 should be self-funding.
- One or both of the following criteria must be satisfied by the applicants:
- you are evidently from an under-represented group among the population of institution's taught masters.
- Must have received or expect to receive a first-class undergraduate degree.
- Applicants will also be eligible to apply if they satisfy one of the widening participation criteria of the scholarship.