Details about DAAD Research Grants for Young Kenyan Academics 2020-21
DAAD Research Grants for Young Kenyan Academics 2020-21 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, To be declared by the Institute . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Kenya.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, To be declared by the Institute
DAAD Research Grants for Young Kenyan Academics 2020-21 offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for Kenyan students to pursue their Ph.D. in Germany. The value of the scholarship is to be declared by the Institute.
DAAD is offering up to twelve (12) scholarships, open to young Kenyan academics and scientists, for the academic year 2020 /21 to pursue a Ph.D. in Germany.
In addition, thirty (30) scholarships to the permanent and part-time staff of public and private universities and public research institute to pursue a Ph.D. in Germany
- The scholarships are open to all fields of research.
- There is no age limit for applicants
- The Master's degree must not be older than 6 years at the time of the application.
- Must have a well-developed research proposal (10 to 15 pages).
- The applicant needs to have a supervisor in Germany or admission for a structured Ph.D. program.
To apply for DAAD Research Grants for Young Kenyan Academics 2020-21 complete the online application process by the deadline: 31st October 2019.