Details about DAAD Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music 2019
DAAD Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 850 euros and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Germany.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 850 euros and other benefits
DAAD Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music 2019 offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for students planning to pursue their Postgraduate studies in Music at a state German college of Music. The value of the scholarship is:
- Monthly payment of 850 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Under certain circumstances: Monthly rent subsidy, Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Applicants should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered
- Applicant must be an international student.
To apply for DAAD Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music 2019 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 15th October 2019.