Details about DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017
DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Business and Economics, Foreign and Domestic Policy and Society, Culture & Politics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,725/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of United States and Germany.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,725/month
DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017 is being funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD). The program is open to scholars who are working on Germany, Europe, and/or transatlantic relations to AICGS.
- The candidates applying should be German or American citizens.
- Applicants affiliated with DAAD Centers for German and European Studies can also apply for DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017.
- Candidates applying are expected to complete or should be working on a Ph.D.
- In few exceptional cases, the fellowship may be awarded to applicants with an MA.
- All the documents and application should be submitted in English.
- Candidates who already received a grant or other support from the DAAD in less than three years from the date of applying are considered ineligible to apply for DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017.
- The candidates applying for DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship, 2017 should submit a cover letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, which should also include a list of publications.
- A project proposal in a maximum of 5-7 pages.
- Two letters of reference.
- Documents supporting the English language proficiency should be submitted (TOEFL or IELTS).