Details about CWIT Short Research And Professional Visits Grants, 2017
CWIT Short Research And Professional Visits Grants, 2017 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of History, literature, archaeology, history of art, philosophy, performing and creative arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £1400 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India .
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £1400
The Charles Wallace India Trust is offering grants for short research and professional visits.
- The applicants for CWIT Short Research and Professional Visits Grants, 2017 should be citizens of India.
- The candidates should be aged between 25 and 45 and should have a good knowledge of English.
- The applicants are expected to have completed their studies.
- The candidates should have four or more than four years of research experience in specialization or should be in the final stages of the doctorate.
- The applicants should intend to return to India and use this experience.
- The candidates applying for CWIT Short Research and Professional Visits Grants, 2017 should not have received a grant from CWIT within the last 5 years.
- The applicants should say whether they have contacted academic or professional contact and state what they want to do in the UK.
- The candidates applying for CWIT Short Research and Professional Visits Grants, 2017 should submit curriculum vitae with e-mail, postal address, and photo.
- The applicants should submit a clear statement on what they want to achieve in the UK in 2 to 3 pages.
- The candidates who are academic researchers should submit what sources they wish to consult in 2 to 3 pages.
- The applicants are expected to submit how much time they wish to spend in the UK, names and addresses of two referees, and a proof that they are in the eligible age range.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of CWIT Short Research and Professional Visits Grants, 2017 get up to £1400.