Details about Cuban Undergraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2017
Cuban Undergraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Government of the Republic of Cuba and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers education, apprentice Studies, lodging, food and medical Care . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 20 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers education, apprentice Studies, lodging, food and medical Care
The Cuban Undergraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2017 is open to Sri Lankan students who wish to pursue undergraduate programs in Cuba.
- Candidates applying for Cuban Undergraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2017 must be Sri Lankan citizens.
- Applicants must be under 25 years at 20.04.2017.
- Applicants must have passed the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka with the subjects related to the field they are intending to apply.
- Applicants of Cuban Undergraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2017 are required to have good knowledge of English language.
- Candidates should be in good health and prepared to stay in Cuba for the duration of their study.
- Applicants must neither be selected by UGC based on the G.C.E. A/L examination nor enrolled or pursuing a course at a Sri Lankan University.
- Applicants will not be able to apply during the year if they decline the scholarship.
- Those who are already granted a scholarship for their undergraduate degree will not be considered for admission.
- Declining the scholarship cannot be done after the receipt of placement unless the Higher Educational Institute concerned is not recognized by the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
- The Ministry does not recommend the extension of the scholarship period.
- Candidates cannot change their field of study.