Details about Cuban Scholarship Program, 2017
Cuban Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for High/Secondary School, Masters degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by The Government of the Republic of Cuba and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Dominica .
The Government of the Republic of Cuba is conducting Cuban Scholarship Program, 2017 for citizens of Dominica to pursue graduate in Medicine and undergraduate programs.
- Applicants must be aged less than 40 years to apply for Graduate Medicine while candidates applying for undergraduate studies must be less than 25 years.
- Applicants of Cuban Scholarship Program, 2017 are required to possess at least 5 CXC subjects including Science subjects with grades I and II or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess an associate degree in Science and/or subjects of A level in Science for Graduate medicine study.
- At least 5 CXC subjects along with Mathematics and English with grades I and II or equivalent must be obtained by the applicants.
- For higher education, an associate degree or A level subjects in a relevant field are required for Cuban Scholarship Program, 2017.
- Birth certificate
- Certified copies of Diploma/High school certificate, transcripts, associate degree
- Police record
- Medical Certificate (HIV test and pregnancy test for females)
- 10 ID photos