Details about CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship Program
CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship Program is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7,000 per year plus $10,000 per year operating budget . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7,000 per year plus $10,000 per year operating budget
CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship Program offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue a Higher Degree by Research at the university. The value of the scholarship is a top-up scholarship valued at $7,000 per year, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per year.
- CSIRO offers full and top-up Postgraduate Scholarships for periods of up to three years.
- Applicants must be high achieving students who have received an offer to commence a Ph.D. program at an Australian university.
- Top-up scholarships are available to those students who gain or expect to gain a Research Training Program scholarship (RTP) or equivalent university award.
- Applicants of CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship Program are generally required to be Australian Citizens or hold Permanent Residency status. In fields in which there is a national skill shortage, scholarships may be awarded to overseas candidates, provided they meet the Department of Immigration and Citizenship policy guidelines.
- International students must be able to provide evidence of admission to an Australian university.
To apply for CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship Program complete and submit the application by the deadline: 31st October 2019.