Details about CSC-Yale World Scholars Program
CSC-Yale World Scholars Program is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
- The China Scholarship Council and Yale University are offering scholarships for research training programs.
- The applicants for CSC-Yale World Scholars Program can be of any nationality.
- The nine partner institutions in China; Fudan University, Nanjing University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Sun Yat-Sen University, Tsinghua University, University of Science and Technology of China, and Zhejiang University will nominate four highly qualified graduating students.
- Only a small percentage of International students will receive admission.
- The CSC will notify the BBS Program of the students’ nominations and the students must apply to any track of the BBS Program through the Yale Graduate School’s online application.
- The candidates applying for CSC-Yale World Scholars Program must submit a personal statement.
- The nominees must submit their application by Nov 1st, 2018 and the deadline for BBS application is 1st Dec 2018.