Details about CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme 2023
CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme 2023 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + allowances + health insurance + flight fare . This scholarship is open for: Open to Chinese nationals.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + allowances + health insurance + flight fare
The University of Vrije of Brussel Belgium with collaboration with Chinese Scholarship Council is providing scholarships to study Ph.D. or advanced degree for free of cost. The Chinese Researchers are applicable to study Ph.D., double Ph.D. or Postdoctoral programs under this scholarship.
Eligibility for CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme:
The applicant must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme:
- You must have the Chinese nationality, and meet the eligibility requirements of CSC.
- You are a last-year Master students from a Chinese university (for 4-year scholarship)
- Or a last-year Master student from a university outside of China (for 4-year scholarship)
- Or a student who already obtained a Master degree (for 4-year scholarship)
- Or a first-year PhD student currently enrolled in a university outside of China (for 3-year scholarship)
Value of CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme:
The successful applicant of CSC-VUB Scholarship Programme will receive:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowances
- International Flight fare
- Health Insurance