Details about CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship, 2017
CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Engineering Sciences, Mathematical & Physical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, a living allowance, economy air travel, full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of China.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, a living allowance, economy air travel, full tuition fees
- The University College of London and CSC are offering research scholarships to Chinese nationals to expand the educational, cultural and technological co-operation between the UK and China.
- The scholarships are offered in Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences, and other subjects in accordance with the CSC’s priorities.
- The applicants for CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship, 2017 should be citizens and permanent residents of China.
- The candidates should meet the criteria set out by the CSC for the current study and employment.
- The applicants should have an unconditional offer from UCL.
- The candidates should have high English language proficiency.
- The applicants are expected to return to China after completion of their studies.
- The candidates applying for CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship, 2017 should have submitted an application or secured fee funding for MPhil/Ph.D. research at UCL.
- The scholarships are given on the basis of the academic merit.
- The applicants should apply for fee funding before from UCL before submitting an application to the CSC.
- The candidates applying for Engineering Sciences, Mathematics & Physical Sciences should apply by 27 January 2017 under the faculty's Dean's Prize scheme.
- The application deadline for other subject areas is 6 January 2017.
- The recipients of CSC-UCL Joint Research Scholarship, 2017 get a living allowance, full tuition fees, economy air travel to and from the UK, and visa application fees.