Details about CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program
CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Computational Biology, Theoretical Physics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Cell and Developmental Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is open to postdoctoral researchers with backgrounds in Biophysics, Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Physics or Cell and Developmental Biology.
- Applicants must be strongly interested in work in the cross-disciplinary environment of the CSBD.
- Duration of CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is generally 2 years and can be extended for another year.
- Candidates applying for CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program should submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Summary of previous research in maximum one page
- Cover letter
- Publication list
- A research statement in 1-2 pages on the proposed work during your stay at CSBD
- 2 letters of recommendation