Details about CQU Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, 2017
CQU Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Central Queensland University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% reduction in tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australians.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% reduction in tuition fees
The CQU Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, 2017 is open to students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate course at the Central Queensland University.
- Candidates applying for CQU Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, 2017 must be enrolling as new students into either undergraduate or postgraduate coursework offered on campus.
- Candidates must apply for the scholarship at the time of application through the university's online application system.
- Candidates applying for any partial onshore studies should possess a minimum pass grade in all subjects and also meet the selection criteria.
- CQU Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, 2017 is a merit-based scholarship.