Details about CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017
CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by China Pharmaceutical University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, accommodation, and monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than China).
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, accommodation, and monthly stipend
The Jiangsu Provincial Government is offering scholarships to International applicants to pursue higher education in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
- The applicants for CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017 can be citizens of any country other than the People's Republic of China.
- The candidates are expected to be in good health.
- The bachelor's degree applicants should be under the age of 25 and high school graduates.
- The applicants for master's degree should be under the age of 35 and have a bachelor's degree.
- The candidates applying for a doctoral degree should have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
- The applicants for CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017 should HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs and IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs.
- The candidates are expected to have good scientific research abilities and strong academic record.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of other scholarships,
- The candidates applying for CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017 should submit an online application for admissions to the China Pharmaceutical University, and Study in Jiangsu website.
- The applicants should submit the required documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team.
- The candidates should submit a photocopy of the passport, notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts, Language test reports, and a Physical Examination Form.
- The applicants should also submit a research proposal in at least 800 words, academic achievements, and two recommendation letters.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of CPU Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship, 2017 get full or partial scholarships.
- The full scholarship covers CNY1, 500 per month as a stipend, tuition fees, and on-campus accommodation.
- The partial scholarship covers CNY 30000 for one year.