Details about CounterPath Scholarship Program 2016
CounterPath Scholarship Program 2016 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications or Telecommunications Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by CounterPath Corporation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian and American residents.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The CounterPath Scholarship Program is available to Canadian and US residents.
- Applicants who are enrolled in an accredited institution in Canada or the United States either University or College are eligible.
- He/She must be enrolled full-time in a software engineering, computer science, or relevant program relating to unified communications or telecommunications technology.
- The CounterPath Scholarship Program's main aim is to support the next generation of innovators.
- Applicants must submit 500 to 1000 words essay.
- Applicants are required to submit their grade transcript for their most recent school year/semester.
- Applicants must provide a proof of enrollment in their current institution.
- All applications will be assessed by a jury composed of CounterPath staff.
- The panel will select the winner at their own discretion.
- Selection will be based on the panels subjective criteria for qualifying merit.