Details about Concordian High School Scholarship 2019
Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Courses offered by the school. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2019. This scholarship is provided by Concordian International School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25%-100% tuition fee depending on the student . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25%-100% tuition fee depending on the student
Concordian International School offers Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 to outstanding students.
Eligibility for Concordian High School Scholarship 2019:
- The candidates applying for Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 should be commencing his/her studies for Grade 10 or 11.
- The scholarship is open both native and non-native speakers of English.
- Should have obtained required scores on the entrance exams.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record.
- He/She should also have a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- It is not mandatory to have knowledge of Mandarin.
- The applicants of Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 should submit academic records of last four years.
- Letters of recommendation (two) from the school counselor and a teacher.
- The candidate should submit a personal assessment and 2 short essays.
- A detailed CV/Portfolio which includes the community services or extracurricular activities of the candidate.
- A plan on student’s potential to make positive contributions to Concordian and its community.
- The Thai applicant should also submit a copy of house registration.
- Student ID cards or passports should be submitted by both Thai and overseas applicants.
Deadline for Concordian High School Scholarship 2019:
- The deadline for the applicants of Concordian High School Scholarship is 28th February 2019.