Details about Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022
Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Courses offered by the school. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by Concordian International School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25%-100% tuition fee depending on the student . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25%-100% tuition fee depending on the student
Concordian International School invites applications for full and partial scholarships for the 2022 school year. The scholarships are open to students entering Grade 10 and Grade 11 in 2022 who demonstrate a passion for excellence, leadership, and social responsibility.
Eligibility criteria for Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022:
- The candidates applying for Concordian High School Scholarship 2022 should be commencing his/her studies for Grade 10 or 11.
- The scholarship is open to both native and non-native speakers of English.
- Should have obtained the required scores on the entrance exams.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record.
- He/She should also have a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- It is not mandatory to have knowledge of Mandarin.
- The applicants of Concordian High School Scholarship 2022 should submit academic records of the last four years.
- Letters of recommendation (two) from the school counsellor and a teacher.
- The candidate should submit a personal assessment and 2 short essays.
- A detailed CV/Portfolio includes the community services or extracurricular activities of the candidate.
- A plan on students’ potential to make positive contributions to Concordian and its community.
- The Thai applicant should also submit a copy of the house registration.
- Student ID cards or passports should be submitted by both Thai and overseas applicants.
Value of the Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022:
Successful applicants of the Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022 will receive scholarship value of 25%, 50% or 100% of the tuition fees are available and are based on the student’s performance.
In order to be eligible for a full 100% tuition fee scholarship, the applicant must have achieved an Acer score of more than 95% in both Math and English as well as high performances in other assessments.
Deadline for Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022 :
The last date for the Concordian High School Scholarship, 2022 is 31st March 2022.