Details about Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK, 2022
Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by Government of the United Kingdom and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend + Air Fare . This scholarship is open for: Open to developing commonwealth country.
- Deadline: 17 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend + Air Fare
Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth. You can apply for a Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarship to support up to 12 months’ study at an eligible UK university as part of a PhD being undertaken in your home country, under the joint supervision of home country and UK academics.
Eligibility for Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK, 2022:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person.
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Be registered for a PhD at a university in your home country.
- Should hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- The CSC promotes equal opportunity, gender equity, and cultural exchange. Applications are encouraged from a diverse range of candidates.
Value of Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK, 2022:
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved tuition and examination fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
- Warm clothing allowance.
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.