Details about Collegiate Partner Program Scholarship
Collegiate Partner Program Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The scholarship is open to Australian citizens.
- Applicants completing their Year 12 at a secondary school that is part of the Bond University Collegiate Partner Program are eligible.
- He/She must have obtained OP 1-7, ATAR 99.95–86.75 or IB 45-31.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Candidates are required to meet the set criteria for their chosen program of study.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities is a plus.
- The scholarships will cover 50% tuition for any undergraduate degree combination excluding the Bond Medical Program.