Details about College Monk Short Essay Scholarship 2020
College Monk Short Essay Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by The College Monk and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 1,500 per year
College Monk Short Essay Scholarship 2020 is an essay required scholarship with no GPA requirements. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to high school graduating students or college students who are going to attend an accredited institution in the US. The scholarship is awarded once each year and is available to all eligible students regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status.
Eligibility for College Monk Short Essay Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship is open to all students currently pursuing or looking to pursue college education in the next 12 months in the United States.
- The applicant must be a legal citizen of the U.S or an international student with a valid student visa.
- Should be enrolled or attending an undergraduate or graduate program.
- The applicant must submit an original essay which addresses the following questions.
- An essay in not less than 100 words, about the applicant and why they are applying for this scholarship.
- Details on how this scholarship will help the applicant achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Any past achievements of state, national or international fame should be mentioned.
The scholarship amount is USD 1,500 and is awarded once in a year. Further information regarding College Monk Short Essay Scholarship 2020 can be found on the College Monk website. The last date for the scholarship application is 31st January 2020.