Details about Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme
Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Coimbra and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, amount varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students in countries of Sub Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: 16 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, amount varies
- The candidates applying for Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - the University Of Groningen should be below 45 years of age.
- The students should be the residents of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Should be current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The applicants of Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - University Of Groningen should be of doctoral/postdoctoral or equivalent status.
- The candidate is expected to have prior contact with the professors before applying for the grant and should get an admission letter signed by the research professor.
- He/She should submit their CV and research proposal.
- The number of scholarships available is two.