Details about Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - University Of Granada
Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - University Of Granada is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Granada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students in countries of Sub Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: 16 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Interested candidates should be born on or after 1 January 1973.
- Interested candidates should be nationals of and current residents in a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- He/She should be current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- He/She should be a doctoral/postdoctoral or equivalent status although some universities offer grants for Master’s level students.
How to apply:
- Candidates should fill out an application form.
- Candidates should select one university only.
- Applicants should identify a research supervisor in the host university.