Details about Coimbra Group - Scholarship Program for Young African Researchers 2022
Coimbra Group - Scholarship Program for Young African Researchers 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Applicants research interest. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Coimbra Group and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open for citizens of African countries (except Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
Universities of the Coimbra Group offers short-term visits (generally 1 to maximum 3 months) to young African researchers from higher education institutions from Sub-Saharan Africa. The goal of this scholarship is to enable scholars to undertake research in which they are engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and research contacts.
Eligibility for Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young African Researchers, 2022:
- Open for researchers from Africa except for the countries of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia.
- The scholarships are available for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers/professors.
- The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this programme, while the Coimbra Group-Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
- The students are expected to provide notice before the arrival.
- The applicants of Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme are asked to submit the name and contact details of an academic supervisor in the receiving Coimbra Group University.
- Acceptance letter/e-mail has to be submitted.
- Application to only one institution is accepted.
- Candidates should submit completed application form which should also include name, acceptance letter by the supervisor and other required information.
Value of Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young African Researchers, 2022:
- The successful applicants of Coimbra Group - Scholarship Programme for Young African Researchers, 2022 will receive:
- Health Insurance.
- The value of this scholarship depends on the host university.