Details about Co-Financed PhD Scholarships In Nursing Research, 2017
Co-Financed PhD Scholarships In Nursing Research, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nusirng. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Novo Nordisk and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, DKK 1 mio . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Denmark.
- Deadline: 29 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, DKK 1 mio
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is offering Ph.D. scholarships in nursing to develop the nursing profession to the highest quality possible for the benefit of nursing and patient treatment process.
- The applicants for Co-Financed Ph.D. Scholarships in Nursing Research, 2017 should have a masters degree.
- The candidates are expected to enroll in a Ph.D. program within a year of the approval of the scholarship.
- The project should be carried out in a hospital or university
- or a non-profit research institution in Denmark.
- The scholarships are not given to the already initiated Ph.D. programs.
- The applicants for Co-Financed Ph.D. Scholarships in Nursing Research, 2017 are selected based on their academic qualifications.
- The candidates are assessed based on the originality, feasibility, methods and quality of the project.
- The candidates applying for Co-Financed Ph.D. Scholarships in Nursing Research, 2017 should complete and submit the application form using the foundation’s web-based application system.
- The applicants should provide personal information, a curriculum vitae, a summary of their research and information of important recent publications (up to 10).
- The candidates are expected to submit a project description.
Value of the scholarship
The recipient gets DKK 1 mio, the remaining must be supplemented by private/public funding agencies or hospitals.