Details about Class Of 1963 Parliamentary Or Governmental Institutions Excellence Scholarship
Class Of 1963 Parliamentary Or Governmental Institutions Excellence Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1 scholarship of $2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1 scholarship of $2,500
The Class of 1963 scholarship on parliamentary or governmental institutions is awarded each year to a student who stands out for the quality of their academic record when applying for admission to the Master of Laws program. The subject must be related to public law institutions or parliamentary institutions.
- Be admitted to the Master of Laws program (essay or dissertation) in the winter or fall of 2022;
- Be registered full-time in the fall of 2022;
- Possess an excellent academic record;
- Write an essay or dissertation on a subject related to parliamentary or governmental institutions.