Details about Clark Merit Scholarships, 2017
Clark Merit Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Clark University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $10,000 per year to $20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than the USA).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $10,000 per year to $20,000 per year
- The Clark University is offering scholarships to international students to pursue undergraduate programs at the university.
- The eligibility for Clark merit scholarships, 2017 depends on the applicant's academic achievement and not on the financial need.
- The candidate applying for Clark merit scholarships, 2017 will be notified at the time of admission decision if they are awarded a merit scholarship.
- The Clark merit scholarships, 2017 are given to incoming students with outstanding work in high school.
- The candidates will be evaluated based on their application strength and should perform at the highest level after enrolling at the Clark University.
- No separate application is required for this scholarships.
- The students should requirements every year to maintain this scholarship.
- The recipients of International Traina Scholarship get $20,000 per year i.e. $80,000 for four years and is not based on family's financial need.
- The recipients of International Achievement Scholarship get $15,000 per year i.e. $60,000 for four years and is not based on family's financial need.
- The recipients of International Jonas Clark Scholarship get $10,000 per year i.e. $40,000 for four years and is not based on family's financial need.