Details about Chevening/Clore Fellowship, 2017
Chevening/Clore Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Arts and Culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A training budget of up to Â£14,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Brazil, China, India, Jordan, Mexico and South Africa.
- Deadline: 08 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A training budget of up to Â£14,000
- The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Clore Leadership Programme offers mid-career professionals in the arts and culture sector an opportunity to take up an individually tailored professional development program in the UK.
- The applicants should be citizens of Brazil, China, India, Jordan, Mexico and South Africa.
- The candidates applying for Chevening/Clore Fellowship, 2017 should have at least a UK second-class honors degree or equivalent professional training or experience.
- The applicants should have completed at least 5 years of work or experience by the end of September in the year before the fellowship application.
- The candidates should not be receiving or should not have received HMG funded fellowship or financial benefit from it.
- The applicants for Chevening/Clore Fellowship, 2017 are considered not eligible if they have a dual nationality where one nationality is British.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government's
- including the FCO (including FCO Posts), the British Council, DFID, MOD, BIS, UKTI and UKBA, the Association of Commonwealth Universities or the Clore Leadership Programme employee or former employee or relatives of the employee.
- The recipients of Chevening/Clore Fellowship, 2017 get training budget of up to £14,000 towards living, accommodation, two return economy flights from their home country to the UK, course and conference fees, and travel and training within the UK.