Details about Chemistry UK/EU Masters Scholarships 2020
Chemistry UK/EU Masters Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from EU.
- Deadline: 01 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5,000 pounds
Chemistry UK/EU Masters Scholarships 2020 will help outstanding postgraduate taught masters students from the United Kingdom and European Union to study in the School of Chemistry by providing for some of the costs of their training.
- The scholarship is offered to applicants who are liable for the UK/EU rate of tuition fees and starting a full-time MSc programme in the School of Chemistry in September 2020 on either the:
- MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
- MSc Materials Chemistry
- Applicants to the MSc Research programme will not be eligible for this award.
- There are two Chemistry UK/EU Masters Scholarships available, with a value of £5,000 each. The scholarships are only tenable for one academic year.
- This award cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships. It can, however, be combined with other partial funding.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or institution.
- Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
The last date for Chemistry UK/EU Masters Scholarships 2020 application is 1st May 2020.