Details about Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship
Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship is offered for Post Doc, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of India Studies (Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Deadline: 17 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship is offered by SOAS South Asia Institute (SSAI) and the Charles Wallace India Trust to a scholar who has had no, or little opportunity, to conduct research outside India. The 3-month placement at SOAS, University of London must be taken during term-time (Jan to May).
Eligibility for the Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship :
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must be residing in India while applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a PhD and must be working in the fields of ‘India Studies’ (Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences) which are supported at SOAS.
- Applicants may not hold the Fellowship for the purpose of, or in conjunction with, enrolment in any Higher Educational Institution in the United Kingdom (including SOAS).
- Applicants must be in the early to middle stage of their academic careers.
- Candidates must demonstrate sufficient English language ability, both written and spoken, to participate in discussions and use resource materials.
- Applicants must state if they are in receipt of any other grant, or are awaiting results of other applications. Failure to do so may result in the fellowship being withdrawn.
Deadline of the Charles Wallace India Trust Visiting Fellowship :
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 17th September 2022.