Details about CEU/HESP Research Excellence Fellowship, 2022
CEU/HESP Research Excellence Fellowship, 2022 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Subjects falling under selected departments and research centers of the Central European University . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Central European University (CEU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers travel costs, accommodations in the CEU residence and a monthly stipend of 1,800 USD. . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from the Global South countries.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers travel costs, accommodations in the CEU residence and a monthly stipend of 1,800 USD.
The Central European University(CEU) is offering CEU/HESP Research Excellence Fellowship, 2022 to students from the Global South countries.
- Candidates must be from any country of the Global South.
- During the time of application, the candidates must be employed either full-time or part-time, in teaching or academic research institution in their home country.
- Applicants of CEU/HESP Research Excellence Fellowship, 2022 must have received a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree and have a significant research record in an area that falls under CEU academic units.
- Fellows who are involved in any projects sponsored or co-sponsored by Open Society Foundations during the period of the Research Fellowship are ineligible.
- Applicants of CEU/HESP Research Excellence Fellowship, 2022 must meet the entry requirements in order to be eligible.
The documents must be provided by the student along with the application form:
- A research proposal in 1500 - 2000 words
- A copy of a Ph. D. certificate or equivalent degree credentials
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of most important and recent publications
- Two letters of reference which must be printed on an official letterhead of the home institution of the referee and should also include the signature and complete contact information.