Details about CERN Junior Fellowship Programme
CERN Junior Fellowship Programme is offered for Masters, PhD, Other degree in the field of applied sciences, computing and engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by CERN and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 03 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs
This Programme is aimed at graduates from universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The applicants must have graduated, or are about to graduate, with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- The students must have efficient in English Communication skills.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must be able to produce all the required documents.
- The students must have three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements