Details about Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program, 2017
Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program, 2017 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Economies and Societies in Central Asia and Azerbaijan. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by George Washington University (GWU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 towards travel, visa and health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 towards travel, visa and health insurance
The George Washington University – Elliott School of International Affairs’ Central Asia Program (CAP) is conducting Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program, 2017 to candidates who wish to improve their analytical and research skills and aspire to be public policy leaders in their home countries.
- Applicants with a Masters degree are considered for Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program, 2017.
- For other non-academics, a professional degree is expected.
- Candidates must be between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Background in policy, government, academia, democracy or human rights.
- Practical knowledge in policy-oriented activities is required.
- Candidates applying for Central Asia-Azerbaijan Fellowship Program, 2017 must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the six countries listed below and be residing in one of those countries:
- A letter of motivation
- Briefly, write 3 to 5 pages on a research proposal for a policy paper written in English, on the proposed theme.