Details about Center for Cyber Safety and Education Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017
Center for Cyber Safety and Education Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Cybersecurity or information assurance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Maine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The University of Maine is offering Center for Cyber Safety and Education Undergraduate Scholarship, 2017 for students who are aspiring to be information security professionals.
- Candidates applying for Center for Cyber Safety and Education Undergraduate Scholarship, 2017 must either be studying or plan to study a degree with importance on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Students in senior high school must apply for (ISC)² Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
- Undergraduate students i.e juniors, freshmen or sophomores are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can be citizens of any country attending full time or part time courses/programs in campus mode or online mode.
- Applicants of Center for Cyber Safety and Education Undergraduate Scholarship, 2017 may be attending either internationally or in the US.
- Candidates need not be enrolled currently but the awards will not be disbursed unless they are enrolled in a university or college.
- Passion, merit, financial need are the factors based on which the score will be done.
- One letter of recommendation from an academic referee describing for how long he/she has known the applicant, the skills of the applicant and other relevant information
- Unofficial transcripts from their recent or current educational institutions
- Personal statement in not more than 2 pages describing how they stand out from others, justify why they should be awarded the scholarship, educational and personal background, goals, hobbies and extracurricular activities.