Details about Centenary Scholarship Program, 2017
Centenary Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts & Tourism, Business, Engineering & Built Environment and Sciences & Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, one-half of the value of fees for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of non-EEA/EU countries.
- Deadline: 05 Dec 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, one-half of the value of fees for one year
Centenary Scholarship Program, 2017 is being conducted by Dublin Institute of Technology for non-EEA/EU nationals to pursue full-time taught Master's programs.
- Applications are encouraged from students of the following countries:
- Brazil, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, Thailand, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Brazilian students wishing to apply must have finished a year of study in Sciences without Border program in any Irish educational institution.
- Applicants of Centenary Scholarship Program, 2017 must have received a first class honors degree from an undergraduate program that is recognized for entry into DIT level 9 programs.
- An IELTS level of at least 0.5 above the specified entry level for the program of their choice must be secured by the applicants.
- The scholarship is only available for DIT's full time, taught Masters (Level 9) programs.
- The scholarship is not available for a postgraduate diploma or certificate programs.
- Candidates cannot combine Centenary Scholarship Program, 2017 with other DIT scholarships.
- All the terms and conditions of the scholarship must be met the applicants to be eligible.