Details about CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022
CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Literature. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Central European Initiative (CEI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from non-EU CEI countries.
- Deadline: 20 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,500
Eligibility for CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022:
- The fellowship is open to writers from all genres.
- Applicants of CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022 should be from the CEI Member States, which are not part of the European Union (Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, and Ukraine).
- Applicants must not be over 35 years old.
- A biography of the applicant in a maximum of 1800 characters in English.
- Copy of a valid ID or passport indicating date, place of birth, and citizenship.
- A bibliography of the applicant in at most 3600 characters in English.
- A project description that will be undertaken during the 3 months in (2000 – 4500 characters).
- One original signed letter of recommendation of 1800 characters in English.
Value of CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022:
- The successful applicants of CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence, 2022 will receive:
- The cash award of EUR 1,500.
- Three-month resident permit in any of the CEI member countries.