Details about Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017
Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Banking and finance, Economics, Management, Agriculture and food economics and International management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Catholic University of the Sacred Heart and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, minimum of €850 per month for rent and food . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Africa.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, minimum of €850 per month for rent and food
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent.
- Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017 will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC's Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
- Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions.
- Applicants of Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017 must have completed at least a Bachelor's degree i.e 2nd class upper division / 2.1 degrees or higher from a recognized university.
- Students will still be liable for their own living expenses.
- Proof of English proficiency is required.
- Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017 is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
- Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter Ph.D. programs at Italian universities.
- This program consists of five 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in International Management, Legislation, and Society (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
Cattolica Africa Scholarships, 2017 provides a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan.