Details about CAS Presidentâ€™s International Fellowship For Distinguished Scientists, 2016
CAS Presidentâ€™s International Fellowship For Distinguished Scientists, 2016 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Research fields offered by the institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Chinese Academy of Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ï¿¥50,000 per week . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ï¿¥50,000 per week
- Internationally recognized and well-established scientists, who have excellent scientific accomplishment are eligible for the CAS President’s International Fellowship, 2016 for Distinguished Scientists.
- The applicants for the CAS President’s International Fellowship for Distinguished Scientists, 2016 who have won prestigious awards, honors or prizes are eligible.
Value of the scholarship
The CAS President’s International Fellowship for Distinguished Scientists, 2016 offers leading scientists all over the world to CAS for 1 to 2 weeks to conduct lecture tour.
- The applicants are invited to minimum two institutions affiliated to CAS, to lecture and interact with postgraduate students.
- The scientists should host postdoctoral researchers at expenditure for 1 to 3 months.
- Each winner will be provided with a ï¿¥50,000 stipend per week for travel, living expenses.