Details about Carol Willesee PhD Scholarship
Carol Willesee PhD Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per year
- Applicants must be undertaking research into prion disease.
- He/She must be a recipient of an APA scholarship, NHMRC Scholarship.
- Applicants can be recipients of other scholarships that provide equivalent funding that is sufficient to complete the degree.
- Candidates are required to qualify the faculty's eligibility standards for scholarship and the course study.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic qualifications.
- The Faculty Research Training Committee will be selecting potential candidates based on the terms of the trust.