Details about Carnegie Scholarship, 2019
Carnegie Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of US.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The Carnegie Mellon University provides need-based scholarships and grants to qualified students to help fund the expenses of college.
- The applicants for Carnegie Scholarship, 2019-20 should be qualified, incoming first-year students.
- The Carnegie Scholarship, 2019-20 are given to candidates who are middle-income academically and artistically talented students and qualify for little to no need-based financial aid.
- The students should be US citizens and permanent residents.
- The candidates should complete the FAFSA and CSS profile.
- The applicants will be informed if they are awarded the scholarships in their financial aid award and should submit all the forms associated with the application of financial aid before the scholarship is credited to their account.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application process.
- The Carnegie Scholarship, 2019-20 can be renewed for 8 semesters for the undergraduate program and 10 semesters for students in the School of Architecture.
- The students are required to maintain a satisfactory academic progress for the renewal of the scholarship.
- The applicants should maintain a cumulative 2.0 QPA.
- The students whose parent is an employee of Carnegie Mellon who qualifies for tuition remission will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is given to incoming first-year students during the admission process.