Details about Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship
Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition and graduate research stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of US.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition and graduate research stipend
- The Carnegie Mellon University provides need-based scholarships and grants to qualified students to help fund the expenses of college.
- The applicants for Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university.
- The students should be US citizens and permanent residents.
- The candidates should complete the FAFSA and CSS profile.
- The applicant's family should show financial need according to the FAFSA and CSS profile.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application process.
- The Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship can be renewed for 8 semesters for the undergraduate program and 10 semesters for students in the School of Architecture.
- The students are required to maintain a satisfactory academic progress for the renewal of the scholarship.
- The applicants should also be enrolled full-time for the scholarship renewal.
- The recipients of Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship get tuition and graduate research stipend.