Details about Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship
Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Surface Plasmon Photonics (SPP). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Carlsberg Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5,000 DKK . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international candidates.
- Deadline: 13 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5,000 DKK
The Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is being provided to young scientist to attend International Conference on Surface Plasmon Photonics (SPP). SPP is biennial independent and non-profit conference series widely regarded as the premier series in the field of plasmonics.
Eligibility for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a Ph.D. student or a maximum of three years after getting a Ph.D. degree.
- The applicant must submit an abstract.
- The applicant must have research experience in the relevant field.
- Application Letter with a presentation to be given at SPP.
- Recommendation letter from Scientific supervisor.
Value of Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The successful applicant of Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship will receive a 5,000 DKK to be used as Conference expenses.
Deadline for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship:
- The last date to apply for Carlsberg Foundation Scholarship is 13th January 2019.