Details about Carlo Giannini Research Fellowship
Carlo Giannini Research Fellowship is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Econometrics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by UniCredit & Universities Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Euro 50,000 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Euro 50,000 p.a.
The competition for 1 Research Fellowship in Econometrics, in memory of Carlo Giannini, this year in its fourth edition, is now open. The competition aims at the best researchers of all nationalities who wish to undertake advanced research in econometrics in an Italian university. The contest is launched by the University Centre for Econometrics (CldE) and the Association of Carlo Giannini in cooperation with the Bank of Italy and UniCredit & Universities Foundation.
Eligibility: The competition is open to researchers of all nationalities who completed their PhD after 30/9/2011 or are about to complete their Ph.D. by the beginning of the fellowship.
- The research project cannot be undertaken in the same university where the candidate achieved or is about to achieve her/his Ph.D.
- The research fellowship is incompatible with undergraduate teaching. However, the fellow may deliver a limited amount of graduate teaching, to be approved in advance by the award committee.
- The fellow must actively contribute to the research of the hosting Department/University, where (s)he is expected to spend most her/his time.
- The fellowship is incompatible with any other income.