Details about Cardiff Business School PhD Studentship
Cardiff Business School PhD Studentship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Management and Business Studies or Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, UK/EU- £14,057; International Students- £6,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, UK/EU- £14,057; International Students- £6,500
- Cardiff University is willing to fund the exceptional applicants with a first class Honours degree (mark of 70%+ or equivalent) and a Masters degree with distinction (mark of 70%+ or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as accounting, business & management, economics, finance, human resource management, marketing and logistics & operations management.
- The funding covers the full tuition fees of UK/EU/overseas students. The students from UK/EU will receive a Doctoral Stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum (£14,057 p.a. for 2015/16, updated each year) and the International students will receive a fixed stipend of £6,500 p.a..
- For International students whose first language is not English, evidence of proficiency in the English language with an IELTS score of 7.0 with no subscore less than 6.5 and writing score of 7.0 is required.
- The Student applying for funding have to fill the ‘Funding’ section of the Online Application Form, indicating that you are applying for a Cardiff Business School PhD Studentship in Management and Business, or Economics to get further guidance for uploading the supporting documents via your Online Application account.
- The Applicants should submit their doctoral thesis with 500 words approximately in the Research Proposal section of the application form including the summary of the project.
- The students applying should also state their academic background, interests and reasons for wanting to pursue postgraduate research study in ‘Personal Statement’ section within 500 words approximately.
- The Applicants need to submit two Academic References supporting their admission before the deadlines. And the referees must be aware of the funding deadline to evaluate the application.
- Academic Transcripts are also required for online application, submitted before the funding deadline to verify your academic qualifications.