Details about Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program In The USA
Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program In The USA is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Cancer Prevention. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 towards relocation expenses and stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizen or permanent resident of the United States and applicants from the Ireland-Northern Ireland-NCI Cancer Consortium.
- Deadline: 25 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 towards relocation expenses and stipend
- The applicants of Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program In The USA, 2018 should have Ph.D., MD, JD in related fields like medicine, nutrition, social science, nursing.
- The candidates who are currently registered in an accredited doctoral degree program and not yet fulfilled the degree requirements are considered eligible only on the condition of fulfilling them before the beginning of the fellowship.
- The entrants must have relevant postdoctoral experience less than five years.
- The applicant should be permanent resident or citizen of the United States or the Ireland-Northern Ireland-NCI Cancer Consortium applicant.
Value of the fellowship:
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program In The USA, 2018 applicants are given a stipend based on their degree, postdoctoral experience.
- The stipend will be increased with the number of postdoctoral experience years.
- For applicants with JDs or MD/PhDs in biostatistics or epidemiology, specialty competitive allowances will be provided.
- The selected candidates will be provided with annual leave, paid federal holidays, family or individual health insurance.
- This fellowship provides $3,000 towards relocation expenses to the fellows.