Details about Canadian Government Postdoctoral Scholarships, 2017-2018
Canadian Government Postdoctoral Scholarships, 2017-2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Government of Quebec and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $35,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian and international students.
- Deadline: 05 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $35,000
The Government of Quebec is offering postdoctoral research scholarships to Canadians and international applicants to help them broaden their field of research.
- The applicants for Canadian Government Postdoctoral Scholarships, 2017-2018 citizens or permanent residents of Canada under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (S.C. 2001, c. 27).
- The candidates who are not citizens or permanent residents of Canada should show the Québec Selection Certificate and submit a permanent resident application to the appropriate authorities and should confirm their citizenship status.
- The applicants should be domiciled in Quebec for at least six months or be a resident of Quebec.
- The candidates should maintain their Quebec resident status in the Quebec Health Insurance Act.
- The applicants who do not maintain their Quebec resident status and living outside Quebec for fewer than two years after having been domiciled in Quebec for five years in the Quebec Health Insurance Act are exempted from residence requirements.
- The applicants for exempt from residence requirements should fill and submit all the e-forms.,
- The candidates should submit the forms in English or French. The title of the project should be submitted in French by the candidates who submit in English.
- The applicants are expected to submit two reference letters, and acceptance letters online or in PDF format.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, a copy of their Québec Selection Certificate, a copy of the permanent resident status application submitted to the appropriate authorities, Quebec medical insurance card's photocopy.
- The candidates applying for Canadian Government Postdoctoral Scholarships, 2017-2018 are assessed based on the applicant's excellence, leadership skills, research experience, and skills.
- The applicants are evaluates based on the quality of the project and relevance of the research environment.