Details about Canada 150 Inspired Learning Scholarship, 2017
Canada 150 Inspired Learning Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by The King’s University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Canada.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
The King's University s offering Canada 150 Inspired Learning Scholarship, 2017 to high school graduates enrolling into undergraduate programs at the University.
- Candidates applying for Canada 150 Inspired Learning Scholarship, 2017 must score a high school admission average of at least 80%.
- Candidates must register for at least 12 credits per term for the 2017/18 academic year.
- Applicants of Canada 150 Inspired Learning Scholarship, 2017 must submit a paragraph describing how they plan to uphold and vision their future endeavors.
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Proof of leadership and community involvement in their community
- a completed Nomination Form from a nominator