Details about Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016
Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases, CiMUS, Biological Chemistry and Molecular Materials, CiQUS, Information Technology, CiTIUS. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Santiago de Compostela and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, gross salary of 30.000 €/year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than Spain).
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, gross salary of 30.000 €/year.
The Campus Vida Research Centers Network of the University of Santiago de Compostela is offering postdoctoral positions to international researchers for 2 years.
- The applicants for Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016 should have a Ph.D. one year experience in postdoctoral research.
- The candidates are expected to have high English proficiency.
- The applicants who did their thesis at the University of
- Santiago de Compostela are not eligible.
- The candidates who did their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the past 3 years are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016 are assessed based on their scientific excellence.
- The applicants are evaluated based on their interest for the research in the letter of motivation.
- The applicants for Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae which includes publications list, education details, projects and other awards.
- The candidates are expected to submit a letter of motivation which has research proposal (brief), work experience, the background of the research (2 pages max).
- The applicants should also submit two letters of references and a brief research proposal.
Value of the scholarship
- The applicants selected for Campus Vida Three Postdoctoral Positions, 2016 get 30.000 € per anum as salary towards medical care, work accident insurance etc.
- 1.100 € per year is given towards travel expenses.