Details about Call For African Researchers, The Mandela Institute For Development Studies (MINDS)
Call For African Researchers, The Mandela Institute For Development Studies (MINDS) is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Nation building in Africa, The challenges of institutional reform in Africa, Efficacy of presidential term limits.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partially funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Africa.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partially funded
- Researchers from African countries can apply.
- Applicants must have a Master's degree in relevant fields of study.
- Candidates are expected to have published work in academic journals.
- Should be fluent in English and be able to write and present.
- Should capable to collect data, write and present in other African languages especially in French and/or Arabic will be considered as an advantage.
- Should have a research interest in governance in Africa, African youth or African economies and should be able to demonstrate the same.
- Should be holding an extensive, accessible research network in at least two of the five regions of the African continent.
- Should be experienced in of applying both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- A detailed CV, which should include the research experience and a list of published research of the candidate.
- Letter of reference from an academic supervisor or an equivalent. The contact details of the referee should also be added.
- Should submit an outline of the research proposal, should be in a maximum of 5 pages.
- Applicant should also include the preliminary timeline and budget estimation. The budget estimate must not exceed four thousand five hundred US dollars ($4,500)