Details about CACSSS Excellence Scholarships, 2017
CACSSS Excellence Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Scholarships are awarded in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College Cork and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
CACSSS Excellence Scholarships, 2017 are open to students who wish to take up Taught Masters or MRes program Taught Masters or MRes program at the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) at University College Cork, Ireland.
- The scholarship is open to both EU and non-EU nationals.
- Candidates applying for CACSSS Excellence Scholarships, 2017 must have secured at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or succeeding degree.
- Applicants must commence their postgraduate taught program in Autumn 2017.
- Students of Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma who wish to upgrade are ineligible.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for a relevant Masters or MRes program prior to the scholarship application.
- The award is conditional upon students' acceptance to the program they applied for.
- An academic reference from a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor must be submitted.
- Applicants of CACSSS Excellence Scholarships, 2017 are selected based on the materials provided by the Graduate Studies Committee of the School.
- The following are the key factors that will be considered to select the applicants:
- academic record
- aptitude for a Masters degree
- statement of interest
- Successful candidates are required to confirm their decision to undertake the scholarship within two weeks of the initial offer.
- For full-time program, scholarships are only for a year unless the duration of the program is officially 2 years while for part-time programs, the scholarship is provided for two years.
- Scholarships cannot be extended.
- Candidates in receipt of a similar scholarship/grant during the period of the scholarship will have to forego the excellence scholarship.