Details about Buddhist and Pali University Mahapola Scholarships
Buddhist and Pali University Mahapola Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Sri Lanka (GoSL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to Rs. 5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to Rs. 5000
Buddhist and Pali University Mahapola Scholarships offered by the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Consumer Affairs of Sri Lanka for students planning to commence their studies at the Buddhist and Pali University. The value of the scholarship is a maximum of Rs. 5000 paid as monthly installments for three years. The amount payable varies depending on the income reports and the marks scored at the G.C.E.(A.L ) Examination.
- The applicant must be involved in full-time academic work.
- The applicant is not entitled to receive another scholarship or bursary for the same course or other.
- An extension of the course period can be taken for a maximum period of one year.
- Non-attendance or non-participation in the lectures, tutorial classes, and practical classes regularly may lead to denial of installments
- Must not Engage in business, service or employment to receive an income and increase of the family income
To apply for the Buddhist and Pali University Mahapola Scholarships complete the application process prior to the commencement of the course.