Details about Brunel University London International Excellence Scholarship 2021- 22
Brunel University London International Excellence Scholarship 2021- 22 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International countries.
- Deadline: 20 Nov 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £6,000
Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology. Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. The scholarship is awarded to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the awards.
Eligibility Criteria for the International Excellence Scholarship 2021- 22 :
- All International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants will be considered for the scholarship based on academic merit, professional experience.
- Applicants must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Applicant must complete the correct Scholarship 'register your interest form' by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Value of the International Excellence Scholarship 2021- 22 :
Successful applicants will receive scholarships that are worth :-
Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Deadline of the International Excellence Scholarship 2021- 22 :
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 20th November 2021.